Frootwood pours a beautiful salmon color with a bright white, thin head and light carbonation. The cherry bourbon is strong in the aroma with a touch of maple syrup. The smell gives the impression of higher ABV, but in reality this is 8% and light on the mouthfeel. There is a Shirley Temple quality to this beer with a 7up-like effervescence and a sweet grenadine flavor. While there is bourbon in the aroma, this beer is not boozy in the taste with a cherry sweetness from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 3 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity