Frootwood pours a beautiful salmon color with a bright white, thin head and light carbonation. The cherry bourbon is strong in the aroma with a touch of maple syrup. The smell gives the impression of higher ABV, but in reality this is 8% and light on the mouthfeel. There is a Shirley Temple quality to this beer with a 7up-like effervescence and a sweet grenadine flavor. While there is bourbon in the aroma, this beer is not boozy in the taste with a cherry sweetness from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 30 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity