Frootwood pours a beautiful salmon color with a bright white, thin head and light carbonation. The cherry bourbon is strong in the aroma with a touch of maple syrup. The smell gives the impression of higher ABV, but in reality this is 8% and light on the mouthfeel. There is a Shirley Temple quality to this beer with a 7up-like effervescence and a sweet grenadine flavor. While there is bourbon in the aroma, this beer is not boozy in the taste with a cherry sweetness from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity