Frootwood pours a beautiful salmon color with a bright white, thin head and light carbonation. The cherry bourbon is strong in the aroma with a touch of maple syrup. The smell gives the impression of higher ABV, but in reality this is 8% and light on the mouthfeel. There is a Shirley Temple quality to this beer with a 7up-like effervescence and a sweet grenadine flavor. While there is bourbon in the aroma, this beer is not boozy in the taste with a cherry sweetness from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 10 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity