The first Field to Ferment of the season, this brew features Centennial and Simcoe hops. Clear, golden color with a one finger thick head. Very inviting fresh hop aroma. Taste is hoppy and dank, with citrus, pine, and grassy flavors. Tons of flavor for a 6% abv Pale Ale and a fantastic mouthfeel. We look forward to this fresh hop series every year, and this release does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 54 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity