Sunspot Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden yellow color with complete clarity. It has a medium head that disappears completely after a minute or two. It has a traditional lager aroma consisting of grassy barley with a sugar sweetness. This beer is very European tasting in both malt and hop qualities. It has a caramel malt base with mildly spicy English hops. It nicely blends bitter and sweet and finishes dry and crisp. If you're looking for a beer to beat the Arizona heat, you can't go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 58 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity