Sunspot Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden yellow color with complete clarity. It has a medium head that disappears completely after a minute or two. It has a traditional lager aroma consisting of grassy barley with a sugar sweetness. This beer is very European tasting in both malt and hop qualities. It has a caramel malt base with mildly spicy English hops. It nicely blends bitter and sweet and finishes dry and crisp. If you're looking for a beer to beat the Arizona heat, you can't go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 22 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity