This beer pours a mostly clear, light amber color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. The taste is mild with a slightly creamy mouthfeel. Sweet biscuit notes but also some surprising and wonderful Belgian yeast flavors. The bottle says this is brewed with lemons, but if that's the case the lemon is very subtle. Overall, well balanced, refreshing, with a smooth finish. Great local beer and a nice one to enjoy after a day of hiking around Big Sur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 21 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 47 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity