This Golden Mocha Stout pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is thick, frothy, and leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Appearance-wise, this looks like a pale ale or even a pilsner. But on the aroma, it's all stout. Chocolate and coffee and burnt malt and lactose. Taste matches the aroma, with coffee and chocolate up front, followed by some vanilla and cream on the back end. Light bodied for a stout, so that part matches the look. But the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with all the rich, roasted flavors. Complex and interesting, try this blindfolded because this is a beer that will play tricks with your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 40 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity