This Golden Mocha Stout pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is thick, frothy, and leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Appearance-wise, this looks like a pale ale or even a pilsner. But on the aroma, it's all stout. Chocolate and coffee and burnt malt and lactose. Taste matches the aroma, with coffee and chocolate up front, followed by some vanilla and cream on the back end. Light bodied for a stout, so that part matches the look. But the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with all the rich, roasted flavors. Complex and interesting, try this blindfolded because this is a beer that will play tricks with your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity