This Golden Mocha Stout pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is thick, frothy, and leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Appearance-wise, this looks like a pale ale or even a pilsner. But on the aroma, it's all stout. Chocolate and coffee and burnt malt and lactose. Taste matches the aroma, with coffee and chocolate up front, followed by some vanilla and cream on the back end. Light bodied for a stout, so that part matches the look. But the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with all the rich, roasted flavors. Complex and interesting, try this blindfolded because this is a beer that will play tricks with your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 15 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone IPA. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity