This Golden Mocha Stout pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is thick, frothy, and leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Appearance-wise, this looks like a pale ale or even a pilsner. But on the aroma, it's all stout. Chocolate and coffee and burnt malt and lactose. Taste matches the aroma, with coffee and chocolate up front, followed by some vanilla and cream on the back end. Light bodied for a stout, so that part matches the look. But the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with all the rich, roasted flavors. Complex and interesting, try this blindfolded because this is a beer that will play tricks with your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity