Mr. Pineapple pours a bright, golden orange color. It's hazy with a thin head, and lots of fruit flavors on the nose. The mouthfeel is well carbonated and light-bodied. The most significant characteristic of this beer is the pineapple juice - the juice is noticeable, but doesn't overwhelm like some fruit beers. Overall flavor is that of a traditional wheat beer with a subtle pineapple flavor, which makes for a good combination and a refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 11 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA