Devil's Ale is a cherry copper color with a thick, whispy head that dissipates quickly and almost completely. It has a pine hop aroma with notes of bread and honey. This has a very traditional Pale Ale flavor with tons of pine hop bitterness and rye bread taste. It finishes dry and crisp with very little sweetness to speak of. This beer is kind a throwback and that's refreshing. It would also be refreshing to enjoy during any Sun Devil's game.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 22 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity