Devil's Ale is a cherry copper color with a thick, whispy head that dissipates quickly and almost completely. It has a pine hop aroma with notes of bread and honey. This has a very traditional Pale Ale flavor with tons of pine hop bitterness and rye bread taste. It finishes dry and crisp with very little sweetness to speak of. This beer is kind a throwback and that's refreshing. It would also be refreshing to enjoy during any Sun Devil's game.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 38 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity