JuicyJack pours a very hazy peach color with three fingers of snow white head that recedes down leaving a trail of foam lacing the glass. It is highly aromatic with tropical and citrus fruit notes of guava and pineapple. The flavor features a ton of fruit qualities: peach, passionfruit, and guava. The malt backbone, with loads of oats and a hint of rye, play an accompanying part, in the end allowing the fruit their day in the sun. These days, a lot of breweries brew Hazy IPAs as a requirement, to a check a box on the list of consumer desires. But in this case, SanTan has produced a highly fruity and flavorful beer, a solid representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 38 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity