MoonJuice pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a medium size, foamy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. Subtle aroma but some apparent citrus and tropical fruits. On the taste, there's a solid malt build and overall nice balance. We picked up on varied hop flavors - at first some herbal, grassy hops, and then light peach and tropical fruit. Malts are wheaty, which we wouldn't have known from the label. But this supports the astringent mouthfeel and refreshing nature. Dry, bitter finish where the Galaxy hops really come through. One of our first Arizona IPAs and we're looking to try some more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. Less than a minute ago.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity