The Golden Ale from Machine House Brewery is classic English-style cask beer. It pours a golden color and is quite cloudy. Two fingers of thick white head sticks to the side of the glass. It has a barley malt aroma with some slight Belgian yeast notes as well. Bitterness is the pronounced quality in the vein of an English ESB, mixing flavors of bready copper malts and reserved english hops. The aftertaste retains the bitterness with a little spiciness and flavors of black tea. This is not a super common style for a US brewery, but we get the feeling their mission was accomplished with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 29 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity