Color is pale amber and slightly hazy but nothing turbid like you see in some Northeast-style IPAs. Somewhat darker in color with a head that is two fingers thick, frothy, and long lasting. Strong aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is very juicy with guava, pineapple, and lychee. Pear and peach flavors as well. Lots of nectar sweetness, like a Dole fruit cup in beer format. Sticky mouthfeel, medium body, and a long, juicy finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 39 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity