Color is a very clear, light copper with one finger of white fizzy head that thins pretty quickly. Lots of fast moving bubbles flow from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is balanced, with pale malt and a good amount of hops. Taste is more hop-forward, with grassy and earthy notes, including a bit of a spice bite. Some citrus and resinous pine come in on the back-end. But the malts are there too, with a bready, cracker-like texture. Mouthfeel is light, crisp, and refreshing. Medium bodied. The 6.25% sounds high for a Pale Ale, but it fits well with the taste. Mild bitterness but it does accumulate in the finish. A very nice Pale Ale from Brickstone Brewery!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity