Golden color and very clear. Two fingers of white, soapy head that dissipates quickly. Pilsner malt aroma. Taste is malt forward, with notes of grain and rice, with a noticeable sweetness on the back end. Perhaps some caramel flavors. There's also plenty of yeast present. The hops are detectable, with a slightly fruity, slightly spicy flavor. Light body, light on the carbonation. But smooth and refreshing with a clean finish. There are not a lot of "craft" lagers out there, but we could definitely put a few of these back alongside some Trejo's tacos.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 18 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity