Golden color and very clear. Two fingers of white, soapy head that dissipates quickly. Pilsner malt aroma. Taste is malt forward, with notes of grain and rice, with a noticeable sweetness on the back end. Perhaps some caramel flavors. There's also plenty of yeast present. The hops are detectable, with a slightly fruity, slightly spicy flavor. Light body, light on the carbonation. But smooth and refreshing with a clean finish. There are not a lot of "craft" lagers out there, but we could definitely put a few of these back alongside some Trejo's tacos.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 43 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity