Color is golden with a light haze, along with one finger of white, foamy head. Long lasting head with plenty of lacing left on the glass. Strong aromatics with tropical fruit and melon. Taste matches the aroma, with huge amounts of pineapple, coconut, cantaloupe, and lesser amounts of citrus. We also get a nice amount of lactose, which adds creaminess to the already juicy and silky mouthfeel. The 8.3% abv is largely hidden. This is our first DIPA from River North and it’s a good one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity