Color is golden with a light haze, along with one finger of white, foamy head. Long lasting head with plenty of lacing left on the glass. Strong aromatics with tropical fruit and melon. Taste matches the aroma, with huge amounts of pineapple, coconut, cantaloupe, and lesser amounts of citrus. We also get a nice amount of lactose, which adds creaminess to the already juicy and silky mouthfeel. The 8.3% abv is largely hidden. This is our first DIPA from River North and it’s a good one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 54 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity