Ninja vs. Unicorn pours a light yellow golden color, partly cloudy, with a finger or two of foamy head. It has a fresh and strong sticky hop aroma with intense malt sweetness. The flavor balances tropical hop flavors up front, with a melon fruit sweetness and a little bit of hoppy bitterness. Plenty of citrus flavors as well, with both tangerine and grapefruit taking center stage. The malt profile is sweet bread and caramel, a little reminiscent of creme brulee. There is no booze kick for a beer at 8% ABV and the creamy but dry mouthfeel makes this one go down incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 47 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity