Ninja vs. Unicorn pours a light yellow golden color, partly cloudy, with a finger or two of foamy head. It has a fresh and strong sticky hop aroma with intense malt sweetness. The flavor balances tropical hop flavors up front, with a melon fruit sweetness and a little bit of hoppy bitterness. Plenty of citrus flavors as well, with both tangerine and grapefruit taking center stage. The malt profile is sweet bread and caramel, a little reminiscent of creme brulee. There is no booze kick for a beer at 8% ABV and the creamy but dry mouthfeel makes this one go down incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity