This year we’re drinking an Irish Cream Stout that pours a black color with one finger of bubbly, dark brown head. Aroma is robust and malty. The taste is very malt-forward, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, coffee, and toffee. There’s an underlying sweetness of brown sugar, molasses, and butterscotch. It wasn’t as noticeable up front, but the lactose and creamy mouthfeel picks up after a few sips. Smooth carbonation with a medium to full body. The finish lingers with more roasted malt flavors and an ideal dose of sweetness. Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 15 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity