This year we’re drinking an Irish Cream Stout that pours a black color with one finger of bubbly, dark brown head. Aroma is robust and malty. The taste is very malt-forward, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, coffee, and toffee. There’s an underlying sweetness of brown sugar, molasses, and butterscotch. It wasn’t as noticeable up front, but the lactose and creamy mouthfeel picks up after a few sips. Smooth carbonation with a medium to full body. The finish lingers with more roasted malt flavors and an ideal dose of sweetness. Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity