Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!
There are many, especially on the West Coast of the U.S., who consider Pliny the Elder the best beer in the world. It's so popular and scarce that few stores can manage to keep it on the shelves. All these claims are warranted. Pliny is, without a doubt, one of the very best beers of its style. It has a crisp, citrus hop flavor with a delicate malt balance to even it out. You can taste the precision and craft that goes into every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 39 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity