There are many, especially on the West Coast of the U.S., who consider Pliny the Elder the best beer in the world. It's so popular and scarce that few stores can manage to keep it on the shelves. All these claims are warranted. Pliny is, without a doubt, one of the very best beers of its style. It has a crisp, citrus hop flavor with a delicate malt balance to even it out. You can taste the precision and craft that goes into every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 21 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 52 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA