Compunction pours an copper orange color with a white, bubbly head that disappears in seconds. Fruit-forward aroma, with plenty of oak and tartness coming through. Flavor is incredible. Lots of plum and apricot – oh wait, that must be the plumcot. The fruit balances well with the oak from the wine barrels. Sourness is pretty tame, but it helps to create a crisp, tangy, refreshing mouthfeel. Probably the best sour ale we’ve had from Russian River!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity