Compunction pours an copper orange color with a white, bubbly head that disappears in seconds. Fruit-forward aroma, with plenty of oak and tartness coming through. Flavor is incredible. Lots of plum and apricot – oh wait, that must be the plumcot. The fruit balances well with the oak from the wine barrels. Sourness is pretty tame, but it helps to create a crisp, tangy, refreshing mouthfeel. Probably the best sour ale we’ve had from Russian River!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 5 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity