Compunction pours an copper orange color with a white, bubbly head that disappears in seconds. Fruit-forward aroma, with plenty of oak and tartness coming through. Flavor is incredible. Lots of plum and apricot – oh wait, that must be the plumcot. The fruit balances well with the oak from the wine barrels. Sourness is pretty tame, but it helps to create a crisp, tangy, refreshing mouthfeel. Probably the best sour ale we’ve had from Russian River!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 14 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 58 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity