Compunction pours an copper orange color with a white, bubbly head that disappears in seconds. Fruit-forward aroma, with plenty of oak and tartness coming through. Flavor is incredible. Lots of plum and apricot – oh wait, that must be the plumcot. The fruit balances well with the oak from the wine barrels. Sourness is pretty tame, but it helps to create a crisp, tangy, refreshing mouthfeel. Probably the best sour ale we’ve had from Russian River!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 33 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity