Compunction pours an copper orange color with a white, bubbly head that disappears in seconds. Fruit-forward aroma, with plenty of oak and tartness coming through. Flavor is incredible. Lots of plum and apricot – oh wait, that must be the plumcot. The fruit balances well with the oak from the wine barrels. Sourness is pretty tame, but it helps to create a crisp, tangy, refreshing mouthfeel. Probably the best sour ale we’ve had from Russian River!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 10 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 59 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity