Pours a beautiful deep gold color that is mostly clear and transparent. One finger of white, frothy head. Fantastic hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is so flavorful, especially for a Pale Ale. Juicy hop flavors of berry, tangerine citrus, and resinous pine. Doughy, soft malts are in the background, but they create nice balance. Creamy and smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a very mild bitterness present, and body is medium. This is 100% Simcoe hopped, from the three original Simcoe growers in Yakima, Washington. Delicious from start to finish, and in our opinion one of the very best beers from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 30 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 37 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cantrip Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity