Pours a beautiful deep gold color that is mostly clear and transparent. One finger of white, frothy head. Fantastic hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is so flavorful, especially for a Pale Ale. Juicy hop flavors of berry, tangerine citrus, and resinous pine. Doughy, soft malts are in the background, but they create nice balance. Creamy and smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a very mild bitterness present, and body is medium. This is 100% Simcoe hopped, from the three original Simcoe growers in Yakima, Washington. Delicious from start to finish, and in our opinion one of the very best beers from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 22 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity