Pours a beautiful deep gold color that is mostly clear and transparent. One finger of white, frothy head. Fantastic hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is so flavorful, especially for a Pale Ale. Juicy hop flavors of berry, tangerine citrus, and resinous pine. Doughy, soft malts are in the background, but they create nice balance. Creamy and smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a very mild bitterness present, and body is medium. This is 100% Simcoe hopped, from the three original Simcoe growers in Yakima, Washington. Delicious from start to finish, and in our opinion one of the very best beers from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 13 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity