Pours a beautiful deep gold color that is mostly clear and transparent. One finger of white, frothy head. Fantastic hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is so flavorful, especially for a Pale Ale. Juicy hop flavors of berry, tangerine citrus, and resinous pine. Doughy, soft malts are in the background, but they create nice balance. Creamy and smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a very mild bitterness present, and body is medium. This is 100% Simcoe hopped, from the three original Simcoe growers in Yakima, Washington. Delicious from start to finish, and in our opinion one of the very best beers from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 34 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity