Deep golden color, lots of ascending carbonation bubbles, two fingers of white, creamy foam on top. Aroma is hoppy and slightly bitter, exactly what you want in a West Coast IPA. Taste is incredibly smooth, with big hoppy flavors of pine and grapefruit. Fresh and bright, spewing with flavor. Cracker-like malts are in the background and play a supporting role to enhance the hop profile. Medium body with smooth carbonation. There’s a noticeable bitterness, especially in the finish, that suits the beer perfectly. Overall, this is a fantastic beer and an excellent variation on the original Pliny the Elder.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Le Jus. 8 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity