Ruination sets the bar when it comes to West Coast Double IPAs. It's citrusy, piney, and floral - everything you'd expect from a high quality hoppy DIPA. It's well balanced with its malt characteristics, leading to a very smooth and highly drinkable beer. At 8.2% and 100+ IBUs, it takes some getting used to, but it's become a classic for hop lovers from all over!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 33 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity