Enjoy By 10.31.15 is a Double IPA that pours a clear golden color with a nice lacy head. It has a fresh hop aroma that is very satisfying. At first there's a smooth maltiness, but that gives way to a pretty bitter, dry finish. There are hints of onion and some mild fruit flavors, like pineapple and mango. Overall this seems to have pivoted from previous beers in the Enjoy By series into a more East Coast style IPA. There are a ton of hops in here, but the taste is maltier and less citrusy than before, which many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 26 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 57 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA