Enjoy By 10.31.15 is a Double IPA that pours a clear golden color with a nice lacy head. It has a fresh hop aroma that is very satisfying. At first there's a smooth maltiness, but that gives way to a pretty bitter, dry finish. There are hints of onion and some mild fruit flavors, like pineapple and mango. Overall this seems to have pivoted from previous beers in the Enjoy By series into a more East Coast style IPA. There are a ton of hops in here, but the taste is maltier and less citrusy than before, which many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity