Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise
On the initial pour, it's immediately obvious this is not your standard stout. It has a very bright golden color which confuses the senses when you taste it because there is a smoky flavor reminiscent of darker stouts. However, being the Master of Disguise means you also reveal hoppy and coffee qualities that are difficult to put your finger on. It may not be super drinkable, but it is fascinating to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity