Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise
On the initial pour, it's immediately obvious this is not your standard stout. It has a very bright golden color which confuses the senses when you taste it because there is a smoky flavor reminiscent of darker stouts. However, being the Master of Disguise means you also reveal hoppy and coffee qualities that are difficult to put your finger on. It may not be super drinkable, but it is fascinating to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity