Color is a beautiful gold, slightly hazy but still crisp looking. Head is bubbly and white but recedes quickly into a thin film. Aroma is strong and unique. Definitely some lemon but also some light coffee notes. Taste is tart and sharp with a lemon citrus kick right up front. The coffee flavors are subtle but noticeable, more apparent on the back end, and they help balance out the strong lemon sourness. The can says this is their twist on an Arnold Palmer, which is spot on, but we see some influence from Long Island Iced Teas as well! Mouthfeel is light, clean and refreshing. You have to like lemons to enjoy this, and if you do, it's a very unique beer and worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Golden Strong Ale with Raspberries. 24 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity