Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 24 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity