Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 33 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity