Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Capitulation. 26 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity