Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 18 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Nova Vert. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity