An incredibly flavorful Double IPA, this is sure to be a highly rated beer in this category. The color is dark golden with high clarity and little carbonation. Fairly citrusy and lots of pine, with strong hop flavors from start to finish. There is a lingering sweetness, and the malts become more prevalent with each sip. A lot of Double IPAs intentionally take hops to the extreme and while Double Jack is very hoppy, it is very good about balancing them with the malty undertones to keep his beer very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 9 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity