An incredibly flavorful Double IPA, this is sure to be a highly rated beer in this category. The color is dark golden with high clarity and little carbonation. Fairly citrusy and lots of pine, with strong hop flavors from start to finish. There is a lingering sweetness, and the malts become more prevalent with each sip. A lot of Double IPAs intentionally take hops to the extreme and while Double Jack is very hoppy, it is very good about balancing them with the malty undertones to keep his beer very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity