Color is between pale amber and medium amber; mostly clear with two fingers of white, fluffy head and ample lacing left on the glass. Strong, boozy aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is big and bold. Surely there's a lot of malt to get the 11.99% ABV, but the flavor is dominated by hop flavors of apple, melon, and stone fruit. Medium to high bitterness. There's a booziness present that reminds us of apple brandy, but that might be what you want from a Triple IPA. The finish has some orange citrus and vanilla that throw a twist into the mix. Not one for a beginner, this TIPA packs a ton of flavor but kicks you in the face at the same time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 35 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity