Color is between pale amber and medium amber; mostly clear with two fingers of white, fluffy head and ample lacing left on the glass. Strong, boozy aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is big and bold. Surely there's a lot of malt to get the 11.99% ABV, but the flavor is dominated by hop flavors of apple, melon, and stone fruit. Medium to high bitterness. There's a booziness present that reminds us of apple brandy, but that might be what you want from a Triple IPA. The finish has some orange citrus and vanilla that throw a twist into the mix. Not one for a beginner, this TIPA packs a ton of flavor but kicks you in the face at the same time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 7 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity