Great Lei from Belching Beaver is a bright orange color, pretty cloudy, with a foamy head. The dominating flavor is coconut, but there is also some slight pineapple and other tropical fruit. The texture is similar to a pina colada, with a creamy mouthfeel and medium body. But it's not overly sweet, with the hops coming out in the dry finish. This is a unique beer and reminds you of pina colada but it's still approachable for a beer lover.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 22 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 58 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 6 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity