Great Lei from Belching Beaver is a bright orange color, pretty cloudy, with a foamy head. The dominating flavor is coconut, but there is also some slight pineapple and other tropical fruit. The texture is similar to a pina colada, with a creamy mouthfeel and medium body. But it's not overly sweet, with the hops coming out in the dry finish. This is a unique beer and reminds you of pina colada but it's still approachable for a beer lover.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 58 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA