Pours a mostly clear, yellow straw color and two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of carbonation bubbles spread out throughout the beer. Pleasant, Kolsch-style aroma with some grain, yeast, and a touch of hops. The taste brings a nice balance among the fruity esters, soft, doughy malts, and citrus and floral hops. Body is fairly light, on the less-creamy side within the Kolsch world. Crisp and clean in the finish. Overall, it’s a very good beer. Thirst quenching and flavorful, exactly what we need in a Kolsch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 4 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity