Pours a mostly clear, yellow straw color and two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of carbonation bubbles spread out throughout the beer. Pleasant, Kolsch-style aroma with some grain, yeast, and a touch of hops. The taste brings a nice balance among the fruity esters, soft, doughy malts, and citrus and floral hops. Body is fairly light, on the less-creamy side within the Kolsch world. Crisp and clean in the finish. Overall, it’s a very good beer. Thirst quenching and flavorful, exactly what we need in a Kolsch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 37 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity