Color is deep gold and very clear, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is superb, with a pilsner-like malt that we love with this style. The taste is super smooth, with soft, doughy malts, a very mild sweetness, and the perfect amount of floral and herbal hops. Medium bodied with a creamy smooth mouthfeel that leads into a long finish with just a touch of bitterness. This beer is clean and flavorful, and one of the best Oktoberfest beers we’ve found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 52 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity