This beer pours a pale amber color with a small amount of tiny bubbles. The bubbles support 2 fingers of creamy white head and a huge amount of sticky lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, the smack of the upfront carbonation quickly brings out the butter and breadstick caramel flavors. Malts have a toasted and slightly sweet characteristic. Then the hops take over, with citrus, tropical fruit, and even some pine. Mouthfeel is smooth and silky. A small amount of hop bitterness shows up in the finish, and plays well with the balanced malt flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity