Pours a golden, semi-transparent color with 2 fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is hoppy but mild. The taste brings juicy flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, berry, and pine. Pale malt backbone but there’s a slight sweetness present. Well balanced, with a nice mouthfeel that is smooth yet crisp. Medium body with light bitterness, and a nice representation of the West Coast IPA style. Finish is long and dry. We’ve had a few beers from There Does Not Exist and all have been excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity