Pours a golden, semi-transparent color with 2 fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is hoppy but mild. The taste brings juicy flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, berry, and pine. Pale malt backbone but there’s a slight sweetness present. Well balanced, with a nice mouthfeel that is smooth yet crisp. Medium body with light bitterness, and a nice representation of the West Coast IPA style. Finish is long and dry. We’ve had a few beers from There Does Not Exist and all have been excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 30 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity