Pours a golden, semi-transparent color with 2 fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is hoppy but mild. The taste brings juicy flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, berry, and pine. Pale malt backbone but there’s a slight sweetness present. Well balanced, with a nice mouthfeel that is smooth yet crisp. Medium body with light bitterness, and a nice representation of the West Coast IPA style. Finish is long and dry. We’ve had a few beers from There Does Not Exist and all have been excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 23 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 58 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity