Pours a golden, semi-transparent color with 2 fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is hoppy but mild. The taste brings juicy flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, berry, and pine. Pale malt backbone but there’s a slight sweetness present. Well balanced, with a nice mouthfeel that is smooth yet crisp. Medium body with light bitterness, and a nice representation of the West Coast IPA style. Finish is long and dry. We’ve had a few beers from There Does Not Exist and all have been excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 3 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity