Color is golden orange and murky. One large finger of white, foamy head. Strong aroma, with lots of tropical fruit notes. The taste has a delicate and creamy smooth mouthfeel. Definitely some oat and wheat for the malts, which create a soft texture. Hops have mostly tropical fruit flavors like guava and passionfruit, but also some nectarine or peach and a bit of citrus. Hops taste fresh and bright, with mild bitterness. Medium body, with nice carbonation and overall smooth flavor. This is a solid Hazy IPA and our first beer from this brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 6 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity