Color is golden orange and murky. One large finger of white, foamy head. Strong aroma, with lots of tropical fruit notes. The taste has a delicate and creamy smooth mouthfeel. Definitely some oat and wheat for the malts, which create a soft texture. Hops have mostly tropical fruit flavors like guava and passionfruit, but also some nectarine or peach and a bit of citrus. Hops taste fresh and bright, with mild bitterness. Medium body, with nice carbonation and overall smooth flavor. This is a solid Hazy IPA and our first beer from this brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity