Color is golden orange and murky. One large finger of white, foamy head. Strong aroma, with lots of tropical fruit notes. The taste has a delicate and creamy smooth mouthfeel. Definitely some oat and wheat for the malts, which create a soft texture. Hops have mostly tropical fruit flavors like guava and passionfruit, but also some nectarine or peach and a bit of citrus. Hops taste fresh and bright, with mild bitterness. Medium body, with nice carbonation and overall smooth flavor. This is a solid Hazy IPA and our first beer from this brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 39 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity