Color is golden orange and murky. One large finger of white, foamy head. Strong aroma, with lots of tropical fruit notes. The taste has a delicate and creamy smooth mouthfeel. Definitely some oat and wheat for the malts, which create a soft texture. Hops have mostly tropical fruit flavors like guava and passionfruit, but also some nectarine or peach and a bit of citrus. Hops taste fresh and bright, with mild bitterness. Medium body, with nice carbonation and overall smooth flavor. This is a solid Hazy IPA and our first beer from this brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 17 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity