Sosus pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color. Off-white, foamy head with good retention and lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially mango and pineapple. Taste is superb and a hop lover’s delight. Tropical fruits dominate, with mango and pineapple, but also pine and peach or other stone fruits. Pretty dank and fresh tasting. Light malt backbone for balance, but really this is all hops. Mouthfeel is superb – both creamy and chewy. Perfectly carbonated and dry which helps to accentuate the hop flavors. Finish is slightly bitter, with a bit of grapefruit coming though. Extremely flavorful and drinkable, one of the best DIPAs you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 12 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 58 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity