Mocha Merlin pours a chocolatey dark brown with a one finger tan head. The aroma is nice and roasty coffee with notes of chocolate milk. Taste follows, with a creamy oatmeal taste leading marked with the perfect amount of roasted coffee and cocoa. There's a dark roasted malt characteristic too. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is lively. It finishes balanced with sweetness and a slight roasty bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 32 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity