Mocha Merlin pours a chocolatey dark brown with a one finger tan head. The aroma is nice and roasty coffee with notes of chocolate milk. Taste follows, with a creamy oatmeal taste leading marked with the perfect amount of roasted coffee and cocoa. There's a dark roasted malt characteristic too. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is lively. It finishes balanced with sweetness and a slight roasty bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 30 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA