Snow Donut pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of white, soapy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma with mostly citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon, orange, tropical fruit, and berry. Soft, crackery malt backbone. Light body, soft mouthfeel. There’s a mild black pepper spice in the finish, with just a touch of grapefruit bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 24 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity