Snow Donut pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of white, soapy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma with mostly citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon, orange, tropical fruit, and berry. Soft, crackery malt backbone. Light body, soft mouthfeel. There’s a mild black pepper spice in the finish, with just a touch of grapefruit bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 33 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap