Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden straw color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy, dank, and inviting. On the taste, this is a well balanced IPA with a bready, cracker-like malt backbone but also a strong hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. Today it tastes a bit more dank than we recall from previous batches, and the hops are super fresh tasting with just the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a smooth, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 14 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity