El Segundo Simcoe Pale Ale pours a clear, very golden color. Frothy white head with nice lacing. Aroma of fresh hops that is a little dank. Taste is hoppy, of course, but also slightly maltier than we were expecting with bread and biscuit notes. Hops are piney and tropical, maybe some passion fruit. Fantastic body and excellent mouthfeel. There's a resinous and oily mouthcoating that lingers in a very pleasant way. Finish is clean and refreshing with a subtle reminder of the fresh hop season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity