Senor Saison pours an innocuous looking straw-color with a white foamy head that lingers for a while. The smell is less innocuous, revealing a rather large amount of chili pepper smell. While many beers like this have an overwhelming amount of the pepper flavor, this beer is a more reserved jalapeno flavor that is more drinkable to the average person. If you're a fan of very strong chili pepper beers, then you might find this one too tame. But if chili beers normally strike fear in your heart, then rest easy, this one is tolerable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity