Bobble Head Red IPA is a dark, reddish amber color with a substantial amount of light, cream-colored head that stays practically forever. It smells of sweet malts and citrus hops. On the taste, this starts out with a red-rye malt kick and then transitions into the lighter pine and tropical fruit hop flavors. This is a great example of the Red IPA style where the malty red characteristics are counter-balanced by the hops into a full-bodied, full-flavored beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 41 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity