Color is clear and golden with a solid, one finger thick foamy head. Hoppy and dank aromatics with signs of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is delightful, with a hoppy, West Coast style profile with light malts and a pleasant bitterness. Flavors of mango, papaya, berry, and pine lead up to an accumulating grapefruit bite. Pale, grainy malts but there are hints of sugar-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and smooth, and the beer has a medium body where the 8.1% fits perfectly in line with the hop and malt balance. There are high expectations with a beer named "Never Better," and we'll give our stamp of approval, as this is one of the best hoppy beers we've had from Coronado.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Afterglow. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Barn Beer. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 6 hours ago
- Beermonk commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity