Color is clear and golden with a solid, one finger thick foamy head. Hoppy and dank aromatics with signs of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is delightful, with a hoppy, West Coast style profile with light malts and a pleasant bitterness. Flavors of mango, papaya, berry, and pine lead up to an accumulating grapefruit bite. Pale, grainy malts but there are hints of sugar-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and smooth, and the beer has a medium body where the 8.1% fits perfectly in line with the hop and malt balance. There are high expectations with a beer named "Never Better," and we'll give our stamp of approval, as this is one of the best hoppy beers we've had from Coronado.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 42 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA