Cosmic Ocean pours a crystal clear, golden color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick and bubbly. Hoppy, zesty, aroma. Taste is hop forward with tropical flavors like guava and pineapple, citrus flavors like lemon and grapefruit, and a fair amount of earthy pine. Bone dry, effervescent mouthfeel. We didn't detect it at first, but there is a slight but important touch of coconut and vanilla. Light body that is crisp and nicely carbonated. Medium bitterness, but one that accumulates on the back end. Finish is dry and refreshing, and seems to linger for a while. True to style, this is a great overall Brut IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 12 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 43 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity