Cosmic Ocean pours a crystal clear, golden color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick and bubbly. Hoppy, zesty, aroma. Taste is hop forward with tropical flavors like guava and pineapple, citrus flavors like lemon and grapefruit, and a fair amount of earthy pine. Bone dry, effervescent mouthfeel. We didn't detect it at first, but there is a slight but important touch of coconut and vanilla. Light body that is crisp and nicely carbonated. Medium bitterness, but one that accumulates on the back end. Finish is dry and refreshing, and seems to linger for a while. True to style, this is a great overall Brut IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 minute ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity