Out of the bottle, Berry the Hatchet pours a nice light pinkish rose color that gets darker and more hazy the more you put in your glass. It smells fantastic, like tart raspberries and blackberries. The mouthfeel is quite light and it's got significant fizzy carbonation. The taste isn't as strong as the smell, and it's marked by wheat more than it is by berry. It's slightly tart which is very pleasant, but it leaves you wanting more. It is reserved in its flavor, a light mouthfeel, and is definitely a summer beer for sipping by the pool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 48 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity