Samuel Adams Summer Ale
Summer Ale is a light colored and hazy beer with a lot of head on the pour. This cloudiness and smell give it distinct wheat beer characteristics. The flavor has a fair amount of lemon zest but somehow avoids sourness. This has a light mouthfeel with just a touch of spiciness in the aftertaste. It is easy drinking, as you would expect in a summer beer, and would appeal to a wide range of beer drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 23 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity