Samuel Adams Summer Ale
Summer Ale is a light colored and hazy beer with a lot of head on the pour. This cloudiness and smell give it distinct wheat beer characteristics. The flavor has a fair amount of lemon zest but somehow avoids sourness. This has a light mouthfeel with just a touch of spiciness in the aftertaste. It is easy drinking, as you would expect in a summer beer, and would appeal to a wide range of beer drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 36 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity