Samuel Adams Summer Ale
Summer Ale is a light colored and hazy beer with a lot of head on the pour. This cloudiness and smell give it distinct wheat beer characteristics. The flavor has a fair amount of lemon zest but somehow avoids sourness. This has a light mouthfeel with just a touch of spiciness in the aftertaste. It is easy drinking, as you would expect in a summer beer, and would appeal to a wide range of beer drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity