Samuel Adams Summer Ale
Summer Ale is a light colored and hazy beer with a lot of head on the pour. This cloudiness and smell give it distinct wheat beer characteristics. The flavor has a fair amount of lemon zest but somehow avoids sourness. This has a light mouthfeel with just a touch of spiciness in the aftertaste. It is easy drinking, as you would expect in a summer beer, and would appeal to a wide range of beer drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity