Pours a bright and hazy reddish amber color. Beautiful color with a finger of off-white, fizzy head. The aroma is tart with lots of ripe fruit notes. Following the nose, the taste is tart up front, with an acidic citrus flavor that becomes very fruity with lots and lots of raspberry. The raspberry has a delicious, natural flavor, nothing artificial tasting. Malts are grainy and help create a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Light body with a well balanced sour profile. Really well done - a light bodied, fruit-forward ale that isn't overly sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 36 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity