Pours a bright and hazy reddish amber color. Beautiful color with a finger of off-white, fizzy head. The aroma is tart with lots of ripe fruit notes. Following the nose, the taste is tart up front, with an acidic citrus flavor that becomes very fruity with lots and lots of raspberry. The raspberry has a delicious, natural flavor, nothing artificial tasting. Malts are grainy and help create a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Light body with a well balanced sour profile. Really well done - a light bodied, fruit-forward ale that isn't overly sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 24 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity