Pours a bright and hazy reddish amber color. Beautiful color with a finger of off-white, fizzy head. The aroma is tart with lots of ripe fruit notes. Following the nose, the taste is tart up front, with an acidic citrus flavor that becomes very fruity with lots and lots of raspberry. The raspberry has a delicious, natural flavor, nothing artificial tasting. Malts are grainy and help create a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Light body with a well balanced sour profile. Really well done - a light bodied, fruit-forward ale that isn't overly sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity