Pours a bright and hazy reddish amber color. Beautiful color with a finger of off-white, fizzy head. The aroma is tart with lots of ripe fruit notes. Following the nose, the taste is tart up front, with an acidic citrus flavor that becomes very fruity with lots and lots of raspberry. The raspberry has a delicious, natural flavor, nothing artificial tasting. Malts are grainy and help create a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Light body with a well balanced sour profile. Really well done - a light bodied, fruit-forward ale that isn't overly sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 53 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity