Pours a bright and hazy reddish amber color. Beautiful color with a finger of off-white, fizzy head. The aroma is tart with lots of ripe fruit notes. Following the nose, the taste is tart up front, with an acidic citrus flavor that becomes very fruity with lots and lots of raspberry. The raspberry has a delicious, natural flavor, nothing artificial tasting. Malts are grainy and help create a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Light body with a well balanced sour profile. Really well done - a light bodied, fruit-forward ale that isn't overly sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 58 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity