Pours a bright and hazy reddish amber color. Beautiful color with ½ finger of off-white, fizzy head. The aroma is tart with lots of ripe fruit notes. Following the nose, the taste is tart up front, with an acidic citrus flavor that becomes very fruity with lots and lots of raspberry. The raspberry has a delicious, natural flavor, nothing artificial tasting. Malts are grainy and help create a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Light body with a well balanced sour profile. Really well done – a light bodied, fruit-forward ale that isn’t overly sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 44 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil