Color is pale amber, non-transparent, with two fingers of white foamy head. Dank, hoppy aroma. Taste has a fair amount of bitterness, especially for an IPA these days, which is nice. Citrus, tropical fruit, and a bit of resinous pine. The malts are noticeable too, with pale malt contributing a toasted breadiness and slight brown sugar sweetness. Mouthfeel is slick or oily, carbonation is spot on. Dry and effervescent in the finish, with some grapefruit pith to cap off a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 24 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity