Color is pale amber, non-transparent, with two fingers of white foamy head. Dank, hoppy aroma. Taste has a fair amount of bitterness, especially for an IPA these days, which is nice. Citrus, tropical fruit, and a bit of resinous pine. The malts are noticeable too, with pale malt contributing a toasted breadiness and slight brown sugar sweetness. Mouthfeel is slick or oily, carbonation is spot on. Dry and effervescent in the finish, with some grapefruit pith to cap off a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 37 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity