Color is non-transparent, golden straw, with a humongous, white, soapy head. Earthy and fruity in the aroma. Taste has similarities to the nose, with some light fruit flavors of white grape and pear, maybe a bit of green apple. Just a touch of barnyard funk. But then the earthiness takes over, including a white pepper spice. Well balanced among the yeast, malt, and hops. There's a European-feel to this, which is probably intentional. Medium body that is highly carbonated. Finishes dry and tingly. Quality and complexity from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Craft Beer Medley. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 51 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity