Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 16 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity