Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 12 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA