Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 40 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 5 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hennepin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity