Redemption is a Belgian-style single or blonde ale that pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color. The haziness will depend on how vigorously you pour the beer as there is a visible layer of yeast at the bottom of the bottle. Very white, thick frothy head comprised of a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of both yeast and malt. Taste is phenomenal. Up front we get some smooth flavors of light bready or cracker malt. Then flavor-packed hops that seem to be grassy or floral. Light to medium body with a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Medium to high carbonation. Finish is pleasant and clean, with just a slight acidic bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 35 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Frogger GLC. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil