Rain purs a pale straw color that is pretty clear and has a steady flow of ascending bubbles. One finger of white, frothy head. Strong pilsner malt in the aroma, with plenty of warm bread and soft dough. The taste is exactly how it appears and how it smells. Huge amounts of pilsner malt that create a soft, bready foundation. There are some floral and earthy hop flavors as well, but those add flavor and a touch of peppery bitterness to the malt-forward profile. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Easy drinking and perfectly crushable on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 52 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity